Larimer Humane Society offers a Spay/Neuter Incentive Program (S.N.I.P.). Clients can purchase a SNIP voucher to be redeemed at a participating veterinarian.
S.N.I.P. Fees Are:
- Cat neuters are $35.00
- Cat spays are $55.00
- Dog neuters are $55.00
- Dog spays are $75.00
- Rabbit spays and neuters are $50.00
Instructions for Guardians
- Stop by the Larimer Humane Society to purchase your S.N.I.P. voucher
- Make an appointment with a participating S.N.I.P. veterinarian
- Provide current rabies vaccination information to the S.N.I.P. veterinarian of your choice
- Redeem this voucher at the time of surgery on or before the expiration date.
- Please note that S.N.I.P. vouchers expire one month after the date of issue.
NOTE: This voucher is valid for the surgery indicated only. Larimer Humane Society is not responsible for expenses related to pre-surgical vaccines, bloodwork, complications from surgery, elective procedures, post-surgical care, etc.
You must provide proof of current rabies vaccination before surgery
Advanced Animal Care of Coloroado
Aspen Grove Veterinary Clinic
Blue Sky Animal Clinic
Colorado Mobile Veterinary Services
City Park Animal Clinic
Eaton Animal Den
Edwards Veterinary Care
For the Love of Cats
Fort Collins Spay/Neuter Clinic
Fossil Ridge Animal Hospital
Highland Hills Pet Hospital
LaPorte Animal Clinic/Supply
Loveland Veterinary Clinic
Milliken Animal Clinic
North Shore Animal Hospital
Paws 'n Claws
Pet Wellness Clinic
Trilby Companion Animal Hospital
VCA Fort Collins Animal Hospital
The Vets Animal Hospital
Worthington Animal Clinic (Wednesday's)
Please stop by the shelter to purchase your voucher today!
Another community resource available to help you spay or neuter your animals is P.U.P. (Prevent Unwanted Pets). You may contact them at (970) 226-2416 or www.preventunwantedpets.com.